Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
I really must start writing a new story soon - Master has said I must write every day and, although it was my intention to blog daily before I was asked, it is now more imperative to do so. And this should include more than blogging, and write some actual fiction.

So, the germ of my idea incorporates my current Second Life situation, which I won't let on, lest the surprise be lost on those who don't know me. Those who have popped by to say hi will obviously know how I'm currently restricted.

There's plenty of thinking and imagining going on, but not much actual writing yet :) But there will be soon, I promise. I seem to be promising a lot recently...

love you all

Caza

0 comments:

Post a Comment