Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
So the other day I took my corset to the cleaners and while I was there noticed that some of the boning was exposed - the stitching had come away, and it was poking out.

It came back yesterday all clean, and then I took a needle and thread to it and quite neatly, I think, sewed it up... and it appears to have worked :D Wore it the whole of today, and it felt v. good - I've missed it these past few days

The lady at the dry cleaners did say she thought it looked uncomfortable - tried to explain it wasn't but I don't think she was really listening - its weird, people have their pre-conceptions but aren't really receptive when someone tries to challenge them. Note to self: make sure I challenge my pre-conceptions regularly

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment