Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
I've recently been acquired by a new Master, which is quite wonderful. Not that I didn't love Miss Fuyuko, of course, but sometimes we know when things have come to a conclusion, and so things change.

Master of Fetishes, or MoF for short, is my new Maker, as he's a Maker of Dolls. And he now owns me completely.

I've brought out my extreme submissive side with Maker, and, while Miss gave me to him ultimately, I realised early on that I wished to give myself completely to him, as much as any avatar in SL can be owned by another.

So every aspect of my SL is subject to his wishes. No is not a word that is even contemplated when he asks me to do something.

However, that is very easy to act, to say the words and not really mean them, knowing there's places you wouldn't go if asked, or that you might try to persuade him against some course of action.

I want my commitment to be total. No limits, no arguing, no trying to influence. Totally and absolutely submissive.

He kept me for a long time (at least a couple of weeks) totally isolated. And I mean totally - no vision, no chat, no IMs, no names, no emotes, no notecards, no textures, no way of communicating at all. I was vaguely aware when people came to visit. I could tell there was someone there, but couldn't tell who they were - I could guess who they were sometimes, but other times I had no idea.

And I loved it - I loved when He released me and I could see who was around me, talk to people, catch up. But I also longed to go back in, to be isolated again, wondering if Maker could make it any more extreme.

There are those who might see Second Life as just a game, pixels on the screen. Now perhaps I take it too seriously, and this probably counts as evidence for that case, but it is way more than that. It is a platform for social interaction, for meeting friends, forming relationships, for loving, for hating, for fighting for arguing. It is a way to enact fantasies, to become immersed in a world where almost anything is possible, and some things are probable.

And I am quite seriously emotionally invested in this Second Life - I've put a lot of myself into her and who she is, how she interacts and behaves. She is, to all intents and purposes, a real person. So, you see, it is no small thing to hand over control of her, or my, Second Life to another person, to decide anything they like about me.

But this Second Life is so connected to me, there is an element whereby, when I am immersed in my computer, I become her, which means that the effect it has on her mind is on my mind. These are my feelings and emotions. It is a real thing.

To we come to the title. A sense of entitlement - thinking that someone owes me something, that I should be able to control and decide my own fate. This is what a good sub must remove from her mind. One of the quite a number of things, anyways. I have no rights, no right to believe that my Master owes me, that I should be able to ask him to act in a certain way, or wear a certain thing. But since it is, to a large degree, me in there, I must change myself to be like this. To loose the feeling that the world owes me. That I'm entitled to things.

Its just a bit of harmless mind manipulation, to quote Wallace.

xoxo
CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment