Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
I've managed to do some more writing - I don't tend to let anyone see half finished stories, so I'm afraid you won't get to see anything for a bit - but it occurred to me to write a lil bit about the process.

I started about half way through - non-linear fiction creation... There's good reason for this. Often the most interesting part is about half way through the story. The beginning is just introduction and character development. Generally things kick off half way through Of course, quite often there's something interesting at the beginning, but that is generally closely linked to another event which happens subsequently. So the middle gets written first, then that bit gets written.

More writing is coming, I promise - there are things in the pipeline, half written - guess which half?

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment