Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Well, I have to apologise to my readers, as I've not blogged for the past few days when I said I'd be commited to write every day. I have no real excuse - I could make one up about being tired, but really I should be honest, and know that I should have written something at least.

So, I'm back on the train for another wet and dismal Monday morning - the clocks changed over the weekend, so it is a lil bit lighter in the morning, but not by much: it was still dark when my alarm dragged me into consciousness this morning, and I wasn't up quite early enough to catch the early train. Stood on cold platform for 15 mins waiting for the next one.

And now I think I'll do some actual fiction writing - I've started a couple of thing

0 comments:

Post a Comment