Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Today is going to be my first full day in my new corset. And it is tight! I probably should have measured my waist, for the record, but about half an hour I laced myself into my new corset, and it is now very firmly squishing my insides to very unnatural degrees. It is such a wonderful feeling! Its hard to describe to someone who's not experienced it - people say its like being hugged, but this is quite a long way above that.

Imagine that someone has trapped your tummy in a pink satin vice, that you feel it squishing your waist line unceasingly, no chance of an relief.
Imagine your posture - no chance of slouching, having to sit up to remain even close to comfortable.
Imagine not feeling hungry all day, mostly because you have no stomach space, only being able to nibble.
Imagine not being able to bend, your whole torso fixed in one position, maybe being able to reachi your toes, but definitely not the floor.

but

Imagine having the most amazing figure: narrow waist, drawing attention to curvy hips and bust.
Imagine the feeling of knowing you're trapped inside this, with no way to remove it without embarrassment, constricted for the whole day.
Imagine knowing that your quest to be slimmer is being helped with not being able to eat.
Imagine being on the edge of sexual excitement all day, being so close to being turned on all day, that you might explode with pleasure at any moment.

Imagine being corseted.

So, I may or may not be wearing this at the end of the day. I hope I will be, but it may become too unbearable, or, for that matter, too distracting: I am meant to be working today after all!

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment