Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
So I'm here in Baltimore for a conference, thanks to my works for sending me, but of course, I brought along my corsets, and have been wearing them as much as possible.

I arrived on Saturday night after alot of travelling from London, and just flopped when I got to my hotel room. My plan was to wear my corsets as much as possible, aiming at 23x7 corseting. So, upon arrival, as tired as I was, I laced myself into my corset. Admittedly, just my older one which I'm almost too slim for now, but it still felt good to have it wrapped around me, gently squeezing my tummy. I spent a restless night, perhaps due to the corset, but more likely due to the jet-lag, and then was awake way too early.

I showered and dressed, lacing myself into my cupcake corset, and headed down for breakfast. Just a bagel and some cream cheese - my fear this week is those large US food portions will strike my slim waist and I'll put on loads of weight. *giggles* all the more reason to wear my corset, so I can't get any more food in.

I do have a bit of an issue when it comes to eating, where I do feel I have to eat everything on my plate, and not waste any. I look at it and think that it would be such a waste to leave it. So, if the portions are big, I'll try to eat it all up. I had this problem on Sunday where I ordered a club sandwich, and it was huge, but my mind said I had to eat it all - ate most of it and regretted it, since my tummy wasn't big enough to take it. Had to go back to my hotel room and loosen things off. But then, I think I'd over done it anyway, making things too tight. So loosening things off was a good thing.

I don't think my cupcake corset is as comfy as the my others. I suspect that's because it is a lil bit too small for my waist, and the steel bones don't sit in quite the right places for my anatomy. So I have to be very careful how I lace it, where it sits on my body, how tight it goes etc. But I just love how it looks on me, so I guess I'll continue to take that care and lace myself into it. I am saving up for a custom one from FairyGothMother, but they are rather pricey, so want to make sure I'm at my proper weight and waist size before I order it.

I was lying the bed on Sunday, playing with my camera, wanting to know what my waist actually looked like - OK, so I could've used a mirror, but that would have meant getting up - and took this photo which I thought I'd shared with my loyal readers, who I love dearly. I'm sure I'll write more before this week is out.

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment