Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
So yesterday was my first ever 23 hour day corseted. I slept overnight without removing it, and just took it off when I got up around 7.

I had an hour out of if, to wash and toilet, then laced myself back in for the day. Managed to get it somewhat more comfy too - yesterday it was a bit high to keep it from pressing too much on my hips which have been a bit painful. But today, I managed to get the pressure about right, so was able to wear it a bit lower which was a much better fit.

Had a good day, keeping mobile enough so as not to be too stiff, but then made the mistake of going out to a Brazilian restaurant - way too much food, I'm sure my tummy would have got twice as big had it not been so squished - was feeling quite uncomfortable. But I'm still wearing it - things are settling down tummy wise, but still feel full.

However, I shall do another 23 hours, I think. Tomorrow I fly home back to the UK, so I shan't wear it on the plane - going through security with steel bones round your middle probably isn't the wisest thing to do.

Its been nice being in a different timezone for a while - getting to meet a different set of people in SL is kinda fun. I hope I manage to get back across again in the near future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment