Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
This blog is more and more about my corset wearing, and less and less about writing - I really should be writing more! Now I'm back home, I promise I'll write some more for all you lovely people. But I do hope you all enjoy hearing about my experiences? Do feel free to let me know.

So yesterday, I managed to sleep in until about 1 o'clock! And still tightly corseted, so I've beaten my record with about 27 hours. I wonderful feeling, and was all tightly cupcaked all day. Finally removed it this morning after a restless night - had real trouble getting to sleep, probably due to my sleeping until the afternoon. Having a day off today - apart from my flight, I've been corseted the best part of a week, and I don't want to over do it. It may be too late, for that, of course, but I should try to give my body time to adjust.

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment