Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Not a fun day yesterday or Friday evening - went to bed with alot of pain in my leg, and tingling in my foot and hand - woke up feeling similar, called NHS direct, who just told me to take pain killers. Called the out of hours doctor and got an appointment, but she couldn't decided what was wrong, but did rule out anything like DVT which would be an emergency. So still hobbling a lil bit, and still a bit sore.

Otherwise, spent the day yesterday doing a bit of shopping and other housey type stuff - nothing *that* interesting (why are you reading my blog again? Oh, and I meant to be interesting? oopsies! OK, I'll try a bit harder.)

Today I was helping a friend with her garden, which was quite fun, and then out with other friend and have eaten *way* too much. For those who don't know I've been dieting and slimming. That was my New Year's resolution, to lose weight, and I think I've done pretty well. I had a corset which I bought last year which I couldn't wear fully laced. That is now way too big, so I bought another one, which was 2 inches smaller, and now that is fully laced, and starting to feel a little bit loose.

So I feel fantastic, people comment that I look sooo much slimmer. I'm wearing my corset more and more too, which I'm sure helps with the weight loss. They say that it doesn't directly help - of course they make you slimmer, but then when you take them off you go back to your original size. However, while wearing it, I feel less hungry, so I'm able to eat less.

And tonight, I ate a bit more than I have recently, but by no mean loads, and I feel soooo full! I'm not even corseted, but I think my stomach must've shrunk or something, which is wonderful! I don't think I'll eat anything all week.

But my aim now is to lose so much that my current corset doesn't fit at all, then I'll get another new one, this time from FairyGothMother, get properly fitted this time, and not shrink too much that it only lasts 2 months.

Though I may have to buy another interim one - FGM take 4-8 weeks to make them, so I doubt I'd last that long without constraint :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment