Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
*wavies* Sorry for the long time between updates, but I've been concentrating on writing. My first part of the Chastity Corset story is now up on Gagged Utopia, but I'm guessing most people reading this will have read that. If you haven't then get over there now and read it! *giggles* because... part 2 is coming very soon. I've written it, I'm just checking, proof reading, getting people to proof read and critique, and then I'll be ready to publish! It will almost certainly be this week...

Oh, and there will be at least another 4 parts, probably more like 5 or 6 to the story, as you'll see when you read it, so I'm going to be quite busy over the next few weeks writing it all! Its a good thing I enjoy the writing, and love you all so!

And of course, I continue to wear my corset as much as possible... Research, you understand :)

Love you all, my loyal readers

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment