Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Well, as I thought I would, I've gone and bought myself a new corset!


So, I went to the shop, Burleska up in Camden, and basically said that I'm getting a custom made one but need one in the meantime. I tried on one which was only a couple of inches smaller than my current one, and that was tight, but there wasn't much slack, so it wouldn't have lasted long. There wasn't really anything in the next size down, so she suggested I try this one, which was 2 inches smaller yet - 6 inches smaller in total than my current corset! When she'd finished tightening, I could hardly breathe! It was wonderful! It has quite a large gap at the back, so I've a really incentive to lose lots more weight now and that means I won't shrink out of it too fast - probably not at all, really. And I really love the colour and design - gorgeous and cute - you know I just love pink. Can't wait to wear it tomorrow! I really don't know how long I'll last in it, though - it is seriously more severe than anything I've worn before. I'll write more tomorrow to let everyone know!

xoxo

CazaDaolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment