Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Woke this morning, after being tightly corseted for 22 and a half hours. I slept very well, considering the tightness around my waist, and it was a lovely feeling waking to that tightness, being constricted and squeezed in my middle.

I didn't want to take it off, so I made coffee and wandered Second Life a little, before packing and then, finally, loosening the laces and taking it off around 9am, meaning I'd been corseted for 25hours, the longest I've been continually.

Is this the start of a trend? I don't think so - I love wearing it, but life is what it is, and while its fun to do while I'm away, 23/7 corseting is a big commitment in terms of lifestyle, wardrobe etc. that I don't think I'm ready for it. Maybe sometime in the future. Of course, its not going to stop me wearing it to work, and as much as possible!

I've not got as much writing done as I'd like to have while I've been away. You will have noticed a few blog posts, but aside from that not much else. The conference was good, but quite draining - lots of stuff going into my head, lots of new people to meet and quite alot of food and drink! I think I miss my quiet couple of hours on the train each day, so I'm looking forward to getting back to a normalish routine.

So, I'm sitting in Baltimore airport just now, with my laptop, waiting on my flight how - will get back tomorrow morning stupidly early, when I might manage to post this blog entry!

Love you all

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment