Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
OK, I'm seriously in love! This is the tightest thing I've ever worn... yesterday was quite a day:

I got up a little bit early, since I knew that it would take a bit more effort to lace myself in and I really didn't want to rush. That was around 5:45 - abluted, underwear, liner, then corset.

It took a little bit to put it on - mostly the modesty panel. Since this corset doesn't come anywhere near closing, it looks a little strange without it, and much better with. So that takes a bit of adjusting. Then tighter and tighter. It does go really quite tight, and I think I over did it a bit, but more of that later. Breathed a bit more, then finished dressing, and made it out of the door in good time to walk to the station and catch my train. Walking was, um, careful shall we say - I'm always amazed at how it affects my motion when moving, more so given its particular tightness today!

My usual spot on the train. There's a couple of different sorts of seats on the train - the main ones are semi-reclined, and actually quite uncomfortable in a corset - I lean back too far, rather than the quite upright posture they force on you. It's similar with sofas and armchairs. The other sort are flip down seats in the space put aside for wheelchairs, prams etc. These are much better, and I can sit quite happily here with my back nice and upright, and there's a little table for my laptop too :)

Sitting is quite different - no slouching is possible - just good posture and being upright! So these seats are ideal.

Took the tube into the office, and made it there. By this time I was getting quite uncomfortable, and suspected I'd tightened it up to much. Quick trip to the ladies room in the office, and slackened the laces off just a little bit, which improved things.

The morning wore on - very aware of my constriction. Eventually I had to go and loosen again before Lunch. I started to change the way I was breathing which helped alot. More up and down rather than in and out - like a heaving chest like effect.

Lunchtime was a great relief, able to go out for a walk, which is the best part for me - corsets should be moved in. Then you feel the way they're restricting your body the way its squeezing your waist and tummy, its relentless squeezing of your torso, the pressure on your hips, the way it forces your back straight and your chest out, the way your hips sway when you're walking.

Its also the relief from sitting down, I must add - sitting is the worst position to be in when corseted, so its lovely to be up for a while.

The afternoon progressed, and towards the end I was out visiting a customer firstly, then in a meeting, both of which were quite an experience, being so tightly laced and having to try to sit nice and naturally so as not to look weird.

Then it was hometime - took the bus and stood all the way, even when someone offered me their seat! Much more comfortable to stand!

Sat on the train, reflecting my very bound day - I am so in love with this corset, it really is so wonderfully tight on me, I love what it does to my body, and to my mind. I think I'm going to wear it a lot more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment