Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
I laced myself into my cupcakes this morning at about 8am, and have managed, today, to wear it ever since - its now about midnight, and I've still got a very tight waist. I've had my moments today - this morning, sitting down, it was digging into my right hip and a lil uncomfortable, but managed to adjust it so it was OK.

Sitting down, which I'm doing alot at the conference, isn't the best position for a corseted Dolly, but I was OK - made sure I moved when I could, and kept as upright as possible.

Lunch came and went - just a salad and sandwich, then on to the afternoon, which is my usual time where I feel like ripping it off and being free. But managed to resist that urge, and went on through dinner into the evening, which brings me to now.

So, 16 hours so far, and I'm quite inclined to sleep in it tonight - I've been sleeping in my old one, but that's really not tight, so I think a night in my cupcakes will be a nice idea. Aim for 23 hours wearing it, take it off for a quick shower, then back on for the next day.

I guess I'll see how the night goes - I may be up in the middle of the night taking it off, but at least I'll have tried :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment