Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
OK, so I tried to get everything I needed into a small case, but it didn't work - but then I needed to take a sleeping bag, towel, shoes etc. I flew to NYC over the summer with less luggage than this! Still, it wasn't a major problem - just a bigger case.

The train was quite relaxing really - first one wasn't completely full, the second was only an hour's journey so it didn't really matter too much being squished into a window seat. And then I arrived, met by an aunt who I've not seem for ages, onto to see my Mum and cousins and more Aunts and Uncles and second cousins and other family friends.

Cold house, until we worked out the heating, Italian food, which was gorgeous, and now sittng, writing a lil bit, thinking bed might be good soon - early night tonight - need to be refreshed for tomorrow.

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment