Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Ohayo gozaimasu!

I was hyper at Hyper Japan yesterday! What a wonderful place! I got there about midday, and just wandered and soaked up the atmosphere :)

Kawaii fashion show was amazing - such wonderful outfits, the epitome of cuteness. Favourite? Hard to pick, but Pixie Late's Baby/Disney dress was gorgeous:

(She's on the left here) (sorry for the rubbish pic - I just had my phone)

I was a bit disappointed on the amount of Lolita stuff in general, though - plenty of Kawaii hair accessories and jewellery: I treated myself to a cupcake bow. But not much in terms of clothing etc. But I was generally inspired - maybe next time I'll make it dressed up a lil more

The food looked amazing but the queues were horrendous. The Cosplayers were impressive in their... costumes. There were some scary Samurai swords, some interesting looking games and some very cute arty things

Altogether, a fun was to spend a Sunday afternoon

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment