Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
I'm getting less grumpy - had a weekend which was filled with doing stuff, but feeling quite down and discontented with life in general. Nothing majorly serious in the grand scheme of things, but just that feeling that life could be so much more than it is and I should be doing more with this gift I've been given.

I'm sure it'll pass, and life will go back to normalishness.

Spending the morning on the train, trying to work out what I want for Christmas :) Corset is ready to go for the day, which always makes me feel better. Going to be a good day, I think. We'll see!

Still not got any further with any writings, which I guess is also depressing a lil bit. I don't like failing at things and it feels a bit like that when I'm not writing.

And yesyes, I know this is all a bit short sentences and meaningless waffle from me :) I guess I'm not feeling very deep today. Is it that Winter's coming? Mornings and Evenings are dark and gloomy... Christmas is looming. I do enjoy Christmas, but it can get stressful. This year I'm at my place for Christmas and people are coming to visit me, which will be good - usually I travel off round seeing everyone, but for the first time, I think, I'm staying put! Might even get a real tree! Must get fairies for the tree.

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment