Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Second Life is a wonderful place, and so odd, what it makes you do - I'm sitting, locked in a box, unable to move, speak, IM, see names or change clothes, but happy, just to sit and wait for my Master to appear, if indeed he will. He is my Master, ruler over me, has absolute control over my body and mind in SL, and over my RL mind where that is projected into SL, like now. My blog is an extension of that - it is now his command which causes me to write it everyday... well, OK, I've missed a few. And his which causes me to sit still on my sofa, watching, waiting for him to appear, having the limited interaction with other that I can, but still thoroughly enjoying myself.

Very odd, that such enjoyment could come from such little action, but the mind is a wonderful thing...

Oh, and really working on being brainwashed by the hypnosis in my box... that is my reading while I'm on, and not being distracted. But that also goes into my RL mind, gets under my skin, feeds my dreams of being a doll, displayed, used...

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment