Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
So yesterday! I started at about 6, and took it off at around 3:30, which is 9 1/2 hours! My longest inside my corset since I got it. And the reason I took it off? Not because it was all uncomfortable, but because I was in What Katie Did trying on overbust corsets, just for fun! They're like the other serious corset shop in London (that I know of) apart from FairyGothMother where I got my Puimond. They're a lil bit further away from my office but I realised when I was out yesterday that I would be changing tubes only a couple of stops away from them, so could pop in.

But I'm ahead of myself... what about the rest of yesterday? How was it being so tightly corseted for so long? Heaven :D I was moving about alot, not just sitting down, so it was incredibly comfy for that. There were times I forgot I was wearing it, other times I was just completely aware of it. It defines my shape and my mind. Probably because I wasn't sitting all day, I got less achy by 3, and was considering putting it back on after WKD, but decided I should still be taking it fairly easy.

So, overbusts! I've not worn an overbust corset before, but have wanted one for a while - not as day to day as the underbust, but much more fun for going out in. I have to say I was surprised by how much more constrictive they were than the underbust. That extra bit of holding, going all the way up, and over my chest, keeping everything in place. It makes me realise how much movement I've got in my underbust.

Back to my normal routine today - will see at lunchtime if I'm going to go longer or not :)

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment