Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Well, today I'm now on the the train, early in the morning, still dark outside, but the sun is rising. Earlier, I wrapped my corset around my waist, fastened the busk at front and proceeded to pull the laces tight at the back, tighter and tighter, pulling in my tummy, compressing my waist into a fabulous hourglass figure. And there it will stay for the day. Today I'm not in the office, and not cycling, so could wear it first thing, and won't be sitting all day so its an ideal day to try for a longer period of being squished. I will see how it goes, but so far its good.

I'm aware of it all the time. My tummy is particular is very compressed - the way its shaped it curves in quite severely, which feels like a band around my waist. And its constant - inescapable I'm just so aware of the whole thing compressing the longer half of my torso, wrapping itself around me from my hips to my chest, un-yielding, but wonderful. I might explode soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment