Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Well, so I'm taking a week off my corset. Decided on Friday that I needed to give my body a rest and chance to recover - I've been getting a bit of discomfort in my hip, so thought it sensible to see how it goes without being corseted - I have been overdoing a it little maybe, so a wee break will do me good.

But I'm missing it sooo much! It's soooo hard to resist lacing myself into it in the morning, I miss its clutches, holding me in the whole day. But next week, I shall ease gently into it, and continue

The second part of Chastity Corset is up on my Google Sites site :) https://sites.google.com/site/cazasbookclub/home/chastity-corset/part-2

Going to submit it to Gagged Utopia and Gromet soon, so please tell me if you spot grammatical or spelling errors :)

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment