Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Dear Readers,

Got an email yesterday from GaggedUtopia, that I've another story just published there - Dolly Case, which I wrote a while ago, so you may well have read. I emailed in both that and Chastity Corset originally, and I guess its taken a while to filter down the inbox, and the queue. Miss and I were discussing Gromet (of Gromet's Plaza fame) who's currently touring the US & Europe, and wondering just how bad his inbox will be when he gets back! I don't tend to be away from my inboxes long enough to let them build up, even when I'm away: the joy of being attached to an iPhone.

Debating whether to corset today: my leg's still achy and I'm wondering if that would improve things or not - it keeps my posture much better, and my leg is more comfy when I'm like that. Then again, it may not be helping in the longer term. Sigh. Decisions, decisions! Maybe I should get all of you to decide? Vote on whether I should wear it? *giggles*

Love you all

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment