Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
It's another Monday morning, wet and grey here, sitting on the train, watching the greenery pass me by. Another day at work - I'll be tightly corseted once I get into the office. For those who don't know I cycle from the train station to my office, so can't really wear my corset when cycling, as much as I'd love to put it on earlier. So I pop to the ladies room with it and lace myself up when I get there. It also means I have to remove it before I go which is a bit depressing. But it seems to work. I get to do a little bit of exercise each day, and not have to pay for or use public transport, and I still get to be corseted at work.

GaggedUtopia have published the second part of my Chastity Corset story - go have a look, if you haven't already on my story site. Its a nice feeling,  knowing how well its been received there, to know there's another part up. Working on the next part, but it is still at the early stages, so it will be a few weeks, I suspect. These things take time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment