Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
OK, so I'm an optimist - always have been and probably always will be. Always thinking the best of people, always expecting things to work out good in the end. It does mean I tend to be cheerful, but then, I do have a depressive side too. I'm also quite introverted and shy at times, and like some "me time" quite often.

I was optimistic thinking I'd manage a blog a day. Too many other distractions! I was going to write this earlier today, but Gothic Lolita Wigs emailed me with a special offer and that was me away, choosing :)

And I'm off to Hyper Japan exhibition up in London on Sunday :) Yay! Never been before, so don't quite know what to expect, but it looks wonderful - hopefully get some Christmas Lolita ideas

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment