Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
So yesterday was my first day back in the office since getting my corset, so I *had* to wear it at work. I'm usually on a bike to/from the office, so I tend to put it on once I get there. So I laced myself in at about 8:30. The morning was good - felt so lovely to be at my desk, but have this constant squishedness around me inescapably holding me in. I had beautiful posture all morning!

Lunchtime  walked around town a bit, which is always the best feeling - helps it settle on your body and there's some mutual adjustment. While I was out I got myself a sandwich.

Back in the office, I popped into the ladies room and adjusted, rather sillily pulling it a lil tighter. Probably a mistake. I ate my sandwich. Probably too quickly. I tried loosening it a lil bit, but I still didn't feel that good. By about 2:30 thing came to a head and I had to go take it off - my tummy was just too uncomfortable, with the food inside me and the extra tightness, I think I just over did it.

So, I've realised a couple of things:

Firstly, that I've been out of corsets for about 3 months, so my body needs time to get used to them again. I was wearing my old one often for 16 hours a day, a few times for 24 hours and sleeping in it. So I was very used to wearing them. But the break means I have to re-learn. My body needs to re-adjust.

And secondly, this corset is different. It has shape. It is so much more rigid. Its longer. It holds me in ways I could only dream of! The way that it pushes in my tummy, while wrapping tenderly around my hips is just beautiful. But the price of this is that it will take time for my body to adjust to having that done to it. It is a big adjustment for it, since this isn't a usual thing.

I also need to change my behaviour. Lunch is a problem - eating too much too quickly makes me feel bloated and full. I need to slow down and eat over a period of time - just small amounts. I need to make sure that the amounts are actually small too. The compression of my tummy is so much more than I'm used to that my eat really needs to change if I'm going to be able to wear this for long periods. Little and often is what they say... going to really take effort to achieve that.

xoxo

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment