Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Hihi everyone,

It's been soooo long since I wrote last - sorry everyone, just for various reasons I haven't got around to it. Part of that is that I tend to do this sort of writing on the train so or from work - I've about an hour's commute each way and it kinda fits nicely in as a relaxing pastime. However, my leg has been playing up, and actually gets quite uncomfortable sitting sometimes. Which makes it tricky to concentrate and be nice and relaxed :( It also affected my fiction writing too, which is more annoying.

But things seem a lil bit better, and in any case, it is probably not that good an excuse :) I should just try harder!

So, in corset news, back in July I ordered myself a new corset! A properly fitted and made one from Puimond via FairyGothMother in London. 8 weeks was the estimated delivery time, which was fine, I thought... I settled down to wait.

8 weeks past, then at around 9 weeks, I popped in as I was passing and they said it had been finished and was about to be shipped! Yay, I thought! So I waited a bit longer, and asked again if it was in yet... no, anyday now came the reply... waited... still not. They were chasing, trying to find out from the courier where it was, when it would be delivered. Finally,  a couple of days ago, they gave up and started to make me a new one.

Then, out of the blue, this afternoon, I got a call to say that it had arrived! Just suddenly turned up! Yay! I eventually calmed down, but realised that I wasn't going to get enough time out of the office to go get it today. Soooo, tomorrow is new corset day! I wonder if I'll sleep tonight :)

I promise I'll try hard to write more - both blogs and stories, I hope you'll forgive me and keep reading

Love to you all

CazaDolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment