Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
Writing is hard! I've been trying, honest, but finding the time and the energy to come up with something which I regard as good take alot. I've so recently started 2 or 3 stories, but not managed to take them further than the first page or so. That isn't to say that they aren't good ideas, its just that I start them, but don't manage to take them further. I will manage to finish something soon, I promise - I'm determined! I have an idea for a short story, which I need to work out in my head how to put down as a story, but when I do, you'll be the first to know ;)

My new corset is ordered - another, smaller, underbust made out of purple taffeta, which I hope is as gorgeous as the small square I saw looks. Can't wait, really: wearing my current corset daily now, just about, but really could do with a little more support and tightness. But since its only been a week since I ordered it, I really can't expect it to be ready that quickly - going to have to be a patient Dolly and wait...

0 comments:

Post a Comment