Caza's Book Club

This is my blog where I can write about writing about my stories and my corsets.
I appear to be a writer. So, I should be writing daily, really, shouldn't I? Obviously. So, I hope you've seen my writing, so you know something of what I'm about. So, I'm going to try to write something here every day.

So today I'm going to talk about corsets a little - I'm Caza and I'm a corset addict. I've started to wear it daily, almost and today was my first day since over Easter. It was just too hot and I was doing too many things like gardening to wear it. Its easier wear it in a nice air-conditioned office than out and about. So, first thing this morning, I slipped a liner over my tummy, then fastened my corset around my waist. I pulled the laces behind me as tight as I could, and felt my tummy being squished down. I tied the laces in a double bow, and carried on dressing, corset beneath my clothes.

Then it is walking to the station. It feels wonderful, the corset changes how I move, how I walk. I'm taller, my hips sway differently, my posture is good.

But my corset is too loose. Its fully laced shut and only just tight enough. My weight is dropping, and my waist is shrinking, so this won't last long. That makes me happy to be new, thinner Caza, but I'm sad as I'm going to be between corsets soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment